Collection Driver (Greater Toronto)
Collection Driver, Greater Toronto Area, Part-time, 1 - 2 days/week.
We’re looking for someone to collect chopsticks from our 100+ restaurant partners in the Greater Toronto Area! This is a part-time position (starting with 1 day/week) with potential to increase commitment over time.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
Collections & Metrics
- As the driver, drive to different restaurants to make sure your collection route is optimized and fulfill collection duties on time.
- Work closely with the Community Builder to grow engagement with our community and restaurant partners with an emphasis on relationship-building and incentivizing restaurants to sign up for chopstick collections.
- Strive for exemplary customer satisfaction by proactively troubleshooting any collection-related inquiries.
- Work with the team to communicate clear collection pick-up and drop-off logistics and provide improvements wherever needed.
The qualifications, skills, and experience that will put you over the top:
- A confident and friendly first impression with a personable demeanor is a must.
- Enthusiastic about our story, with a fundamental understanding of our brand experience
- Fluency in a second language is an asset (Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, and/or Japanese) but not a requirement.
- Owns a positive attitude and has the ability to handle rejection.
- Has exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Has an understanding of distribution or logistics in the food and beverage industry
- Works well both independently and within a team.
- Valid driver’s license with no infractions in the past three years and comfortable with driving.
ChopValue provides product and design solutions with an innovative, high-performance material made entirely from recycled chopsticks. Since its founding in 2016, the company has repurposed over 135 million chopsticks. ChopValue sources, manufactures, distributes, and employs within local communities through its franchising model. With a network of distributed Microfactories, ChopValue aims to create a positive and resource-efficient impact for a carbon-neutral future. To learn more, visit www.chopvalue.com
Show us what you would like to contribute to ChopValue by providing relevant experiences in your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your submissions; only short-listed candidates will be contacted.