Business Manager (Mexico)
ChopValue Business Manager (Mexico)
ChopValue Mexico seeks a highly motivated and results-driven Business Manager to join its team. The ideal candidate will have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a track record of success in operations and business development. This individual will play a critical role in overseeing the company's day-to-day operations, managing financial performance, and developing and implementing strategies for growth.
- Establish and grow relationships with partners
- Hold team accountable for KPI performance
- Manage employee activities, providing coaching and suitable resources
- Implement, and oversee franchisor processes for increased productivity and growth
- Manage overall P&L for the company
- Maintain a plan for forecasting, targeting, and attaining sales
- Proactive management of business challenges
- Developing and implementing strategies, leveraging franchisor operations and business development experience to drive impact and revenue growth.
- Overseeing the company's daily operations, ensuring the efficient and effective use of resources in line with franchisor practices to meet business objectives.
- Holding individuals accountable to KPI performance
- Building a proactive, solution-focused business culture.
- Leading the franchise business to drive operational excellence, improve processes, and implement best practices.
- Managing financial performance, including preparation of budgets, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, investors and the franchisor's representatives.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and company policies.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Three or more years of experience in business management or a similar role
- Experience in delivering business strategy
- Entrepreneurial spirit and experience
- Strong ability with financial and budgetary processes
- Superior leadership skills, with a focus on employee coaching and development
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant industry trends
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business, management, or related field
- Strong ability with information systems software
- Experience in data analysis
- Experience operating in the manufacturing industry
Please include your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how your interests and experience align with ChopValue's mission and values.
About ChopValue: ChopValue provides product and design solutions with an innovative, high-performance material made entirely from recycled chopsticks. Since its founding in 2016, the company has recycled over 100 million chopsticks. ChopValue sources, manufactures, distributes, and employs within local communities through its franchising model. With a network of distributed Microfactories, ChopValue aims to create a positive and resource-efficient impact for a carbon-neutral future. To learn more, visit www.chopvalue.com
How To Apply
Please send your resume, and contact information to email@example.com and reference the position and location to let us know how your interests and experience align with ChopValue’s mission and values.