Business Development Manager (Vancouver)
Join Team ChopValue: Let’s Shape the Future of Sustainable Interiors!
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Vibrant Vancouver, BC
ChopValue is at the forefront of crafting circular commercial furniture. Our mission? To redefine waste into resources, one chopstick at a time. As we scale and amplify our impact, we’re on the hunt for a dynamic Business Development Manager in the Vancouver region.
What You’ll Be Up To:
- Sowing and Nurturing Value-Aligned Relationships: Dive into the worlds of Restaurant & Hospitality Partnerships to grow our unique client base for closed-loop, circular partnerships
- Prospecting like a Pro: Be the opportunities hunter pro, attracting new opportunities and prospects to drive our vision in the Pacific Northwest region.
- Data Meets Design: Diligently use our CRM, analyze market conditions, and harness sales statistics to amplify our positive, regional footprint.
- Networking & Showcasing: Represent us at trade shows, local events, and community functions.
What We Value in You:
- Local Roots: A deep understanding of the Pacific Northwest / local market and an established professional network.
- Proven Track Record: Prior sales management experience in the commercial furniture interiors industry.
- Enthusiasm & Drive: Someone who’s as excited about sustainable circular interior solutions as we are. Passion is key.
Perks of Being Part of ChopValue:
- Total Expected Earnings: $130k-$150k annually
- A suite of benefits that prioritize your well-being.
- Car allowance & expenses.
Feeling the ChopValue vibe? 🎍 Drop us your resume, and let’s embark on this journey together!
ChopValue provides product and design solutions with an innovative, high-performance material made entirely from recycled chopsticks. Since its founding in 2016, the company has recycled over 30 million chopsticks. ChopValue sources, manufactures, distributes, and employs within local communities through its franchising model. With a network of distributed Microfactories, ChopValue aims to create a positive and resource-efficient impact for a carbon-neutral future. To learn more, visit www.chopvalue.com
How To Apply
Please send your resume, and contact information to email@example.com and reference the position and location to let us know how your interests and experience align with ChopValue’s mission and values.