Social is integral to what we do and it needs to be woven into the very fabric of who you are as a professional.
ChopValue’s social media manager needs to attract and engage target audiences by creating, monitoring and managing all published content: copy, images, blog posts, articles and video. You need to be constantly engaged with our audience and have your finger on the pulse of everything we do from a visual and educational perspective.
A key part of the role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media channels, increasing lead captures, followers and brand awareness while maintaining our brand personality.
As our Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You are proactive with fresh ideas and a creative outlook on our brand presentation on social.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
If you are a tech and social savvy professional with an interest in communicating our brand to the world here's what it takes.....
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Social Media Specialist, manager and coordinator or similar role
- BS degree in Marketing, New Media, Social Media, relevant field or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Hands on experience in content management / scheduling
- Excellent copywriting / Proofreading skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Built proven funnels for evergreen content and growth.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design (landing pages)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Expertise in all social media platforms
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to plan / deliver creative social content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively to implement
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Understanding the circular economy and why its important to our mission, alongside being able to educate the general public on all these subsequent topics. Including setting up google alerts for all relevant topics to assess and share as required.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on our products and programs.
- Educate our customer base while being informative and approachable.
Growth, Metrics, Implementation and Strategy
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily depending on channel (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews. Facilitate online conversations with customers.
- Oversee implementation of social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout as set out by creative team)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, contests and other effective strategies
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, audience preferences, tools and applications
- Understanding landing pages and how to drive traffic to them via social media
- Creation of evergreen content to drive traffic to our website for lead capture and conversions
- Creating engaging text, image and video content proactively
- Designing posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around new products
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum efficacy in each channel
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure and report the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Please include your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how your interests and experience align with ChopValue’s mission and values.