Sales Executive, Sustainability (Las Vegas)
Sales Executive, Sustainability
ChopValue is the world’s first circular economy franchise that designs and manufactures products using an innovative, high-performance material made entirely from recycled chopsticks. We are a team of makers, designers, and engineers who harvest our urban environment for the most under-utilized resources to create new value-added, innovative products.
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, and results-oriented Sales Executive who is passionate about sustainability to join our dynamic, fast-paced team. You will be working closely with ChopValue’s Corporate Business Development Team to rapidly grow ChopValue’s revenue and brand presence in the hospitality industry by delivering custom value-added solutions to target customers.
You’re an individual who can play as part of a tight-knit and collaborative team. You’re self-motivated and can work independently to create and execute go-to-market strategies, prospect for and qualify new leads, and follow through on opportunities from start to finish to close deals.
Your mission is to create ChopValue believers, not just customers, and play an important role in building a carbon-neutral future, one chopstick at a time.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and understand the circular economy landscape and the stakeholders involved
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to create and implement go-to-market strategies and business plans designed to maximize ChopValue revenue.
- Identify & engage target customers and specific opportunities for ChopValue’s custom solutions, and understand customer needs, buying processes, and sales cycles.
- Create genuine urgency to support prospective clients on their sustainability goals and ChopValues growth goals.
- Manage the sales cycle with a cadence that keeps prospective customers top of mind with our current and custom products.
- Identify the prospective customers' buying process and ensure that all decision making stakeholders are involved in the decision making.
- Fully understand and be able to educate Marketing and Operations team members on the specific product and buying requirements of your defined territory.
- Work closely with Product Management on creating requirements and specifications for custom ChopValue solutions such as table tops, feature walls, and other related products.
- Conduct regular reviews of market development success, focusing on ROI, financial goals, and brand awareness and perception.
- Actively participate in and promote ChopValue’s products on social platforms to ensure your message is being seen by prospective customers.
The qualifications, skills, and experience that will put you over the top:
- A passion for environmental sustainability and shared vision of a carbon-neutral future.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in B2B sales, account management, and targeted prospecting.
- MBA, Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, or Sales.
- Instinctually creative approaches to each client and their requirements .
- Genuine, warm, and sincere approach to prospecting and networking, engaging with people as people, not customers.
- Results-driven and able to develop goals and consistently meet or exceed targets, but not at the expense of your (or the company’s) values.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and influencing skills (you pushed pass a no and close).
- Self-motivated and energetic with a high level of commitment (this isn’t a 9-to-5 J.O.B.).
- Experience working with CRM and sales automation systems, and able to manipulate lead and opportunity data for analysis and reporting.
- Experience working for a product manufacturing company is an asset, double if you’ve worked with custom wood products previously.
Please include your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how your interests and experience align with ChopValue’s mission and values.
ChopValue is the world’s first circular economy franchise that designs and manufactures products using an innovative, high-performance material made entirely from recycled chopsticks. Since its founding in 2016, ChopValue’s “urban harvesting” approach has saved over 36 million chopsticks from the landfill, turning them into beautiful and sustainable products for the home and office. Based in Vancouver, Canada, the company operates a global network of corporate and franchise Microfactories that source, manufacture, distribute, and employ within local communities. ChopValue is a certified B Corporation with a simple vision of building a carbon-neutral future, one chopstick at a time. To learn more, visit www.chopvalue.com.