Product Fulfillment Specialist
A Product Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for the fulfillment or orders placed through ChopValue’s online store. He/she will take ownership of all stages of the fulfillment process, including and not limited to standard product finishing, lasering, packaging and arranging for shipment logistics. Working closely with the production team and reporting directly to the Product Manager, the Production Fulfillment Specialist will ensure client delight and serve as a unique Marketing/Production hybrid position that is crucial to the success of our daily operation.
- Assist production team with product finishing tasks such as oiling finishes, custom laser engravings and other personalized services
- Specialize in the operation of the laser station, including set ups, software design adjustments, maintenance and troubleshooting if need be
- Act as our brand advocate and maintain brand image for product to ensure that our product packages adhere to our brand guide and specifications
- Limited involvement in product-related initiatives that might include some product design development given specific market targets
- Perform regular audits of products to filter out B quality stocks and make weekly reports to update Production Dashboard with inventory count
- Maintain proper FIFO protocols/procedures, as well as establish clear labels and tags.
- Restock supply inventory shelf and communicate consistently with the ‘purchasing team’ to avoid any discrepancies or duplications on purchase orders
- Have an understanding and awareness of the ERP system, monitoring production flow and make reports to the Production Manager about lead time, order time and how it affects inventory
- Coordinate and process outbound freight logistics with the production team
- Verifying all product orders (client name, address, product type, shipping timelines) and check off on order tracker once product fulfillment completes
- Research and develop fulfillment standard procedures and best practices for consistency
- Proactively engage with suppliers and distribution partners on sourcing the most optimal packaging and shipping material
- Modify and update product care guidelines after consulting with the Engineering Team
- Provide administrative support with shipment tracking, verify shipment documentation and ensure swift movement of cargo accuracy with shipping vendors
- Organized and meticulous, self-responsible for task completion and accountable for fulfillments
- A sense of urgency to ensure deadlines are met without compromising quality
- Committed to customer service
- A team player who is resourceful, dependable, collaborative
- Has strong work ethics that demonstrates excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, AutoCAD, Solid Work and Sketchup
Please include your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how your interests and experience align with ChopValue’s mission and values.